Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm
* A 13% discount applies if you enroll in all four courses (102-401).
September 28 – October 30, 甘肃快3走势图
- How to use each tool
- When to use each tool
- Optimizing outcomes
- Creating and executing experiments
Agile Values & Practices
- Continuous Delivery
- Kanban & Scrum
- Analyzing data
- Capturing metrics
- Recommend actions based on data
- Calculate Return On Investment from campaign efforts
- Ethics, Legal, Privacy, and other related concerns
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- DMD 301
Students with previous experience can test out of this requirement in their application. If you’d like to test straight into this course, please make sure you have experience with all of the topics listed on the Code 201 and DMD 301 course pages.
- All students are expected to complete e prework for this course before the first day of class.
With the students equipped with an array of channel tactics, 401 focuses on ensuring students know how and when to use each tool to optimize outcomes for the business by setting up and executing experiments.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Be able to analyze and draw conclusions from the data to support recommended actions
- Know how to calculate and demonstrate return on investment from campaign efforts.
- Create an online brand, network and resume through a series of career development workshops.
- Demonstrate aptitude in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, metrics capture, and data analysis.
- Apply Agile mindset to digital marketing processes.
- Utilize end-to-end customer relationship management systems and full marketing technology stacks.
- Understand ethics, legal, privacy, and other related concerns.
- Complete a Digital Marketing project with a corporate or startup partner.
- Demonstrate aptitude in personal and technical interviews of varying formats.
- Be ready to conduct a successful job search and obtain a job as a Digital Marketing Developer.
Once you are accepted into the course, please complete the DMD 401 Prework.
Career Development Curriculum
- Two full days of DMD 401 are dedicated to workshops and presentations that teach students the skills they’ll need for their job search, such as personal branding techniques, effective networking practices, how to create an attractive resume, mastering personal and technical interviews, job search best practices, and more.
- Additionally, during each Project Week, students present projects that will go into their professional portfolio. Learn More »
Computer & Material Requirements
Students are required to bring their own laptop with plenty of free space on the hard drive.
Learn with Stacked Modules
Concepts in each of our courses are taught using stacked modules, where a new concept is introduced in each class session, building upon what came before it. This is a challenging style that requires persistence, practice, and collaboration, but allows more concepts to be introduced over the length of the course. This method helps students learn and retain more information in a short period of time.
DeltaV Code School provides only a pass/fail transcript and does not assign letter grades to each student. However, to monitor student progress throughout each program, DeltaV Code School uses a point-based grading system that is introduced to the students on the first day of each program. In order to pass the class, students must attain at least 90% of available points. For more information, see Grading System and Disciplinary Action For Low Grades.
Punctuality, participation in discussions, completion of assignments, and demonstration of professional courtesy to others are required. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of every class. Passing requires at least 90% attendance. Students should always contact the instructors ahead of time if they are unable to attend all or part of a class session.